A heursitic for the evaluation of the Concept in 60 assignment:
- The video should be narrow enough to communicate a clear thesis of the chosen topic.
- The video should be visually appealing, as technologically seamless as possible.
- The video should be the appropriate length (60 seconds, duh)
- The video should focus on some aspect of new media.
- The metanarrative of the video should further explain the thesis of the video.
- The metanarrative should be around 300 words or about a paragraph.
- The student’s metanarrative should be either in the form of a blog post or in the video description on YouTube.
These criteria (and others that other students may suggest) should function as the heuristic for evaluation of our final project, Concept in 60.